We will be changing Discord over to Live Chat during the next week. We have several reasons for doing this of which i'll list them below;
- Live Chat is direct with you the client.
- Discord has become somewhat unmanageable with the amount of requests that staff are getting.
- We believe that dedicated Live Chat hours and correct management will better serve you as a customer.
- We can track and log issues directly with our own systems.
- Discord with its "Avatar" based system is putting an unorganized view on us knowing clients and who requires immediate assistance.
- We can directly see what URL the client is on within our system which will allow us again to serve you quicker.
I hope this explains issues we've had with Discord and also hope this clears a few things up for you.
Wednesday, April 25, 2018