DayZ Servers now support the latest DayZ patch and the new DayZ DLC please remember to press Steam update on the control panel to update your service. Some mods may become unusable due to this update we recommend reading each mods Steam workshop discussion/page to make sure mods you are using are up to date otherwise your server may become unusable.
To use the latest map navigate into the configuration files via the control panel (acplayer) > open up "Main Server Configuration File" scroll to the bottom change the mission template to the following,
template="dayzOffline.enoch"; //used mission //first part is mission name, second part is used map
The Livonia DLC is rolling out on all platforms, together with the update 1.06. The Game Update brings new weapons, long-awaited console features, and the mighty bears. The most adventurous of you can jump into the forums to check the full PC, PS4, and Xbox changelogs.
- The Bears, new kings of the forest, have started to roam Chernarus and Livonia.
- Fishing is the new way to relax, catch junk, and occasionally some fish.
- The Vaiga, Blaze, Kolt 1911, and BK-43 are now available to diversify your arsenal.
- If you want a green Ada or a black Gunter 2, it's in store.
- Xbox and PS4 players can now use their mouse and keyboard on the servers identified as supporting them (the gamepad is always available on all servers).
Tuesday, December 3, 2019