VSP panel is powered by Solus Virtual Manager (SolusVM) which is a powerful GUI based VPS management system with full OpenVZ, Linux & Windows KVM support.
SolusVM allows you to manage a VPS cluster with security & ease. It also allows customers to fully interact with their Virtual Servers at the very host level eliminating any form of higher level management that other panels still require.
- Over 45+ OpenVZ images and 25+ KVM images
- Single login and World Wide Locations supported under one panel
- Full unrestricted serial console to your vps
- Easy to use IP and network tools
- Change the Root Password of the VPS at the Click of a Button
- Complete Reinstall of the Server from a wide variety of Templates
- Emails to let you know the latest VPS updates and Virtual Server status
- 100s customizations to help you manage your service
- Easy Control Panel installation and updating
- Full power control stop, start, restart
- Recovery mode and console incase of defective VPS
- Full graphs to show usage and bandwidth statistics
- Full VNC console support
- Full manual and automated backup support