Once you've downloaded your Arma 3 Mod, first you will need to get the mod on the server.
In this tutorial I will be using an example mod called @A3mod.
The best way to upload the mod to your server is to use an FTP client.
1) You need to login to the ACP (http://acp.vilayer.com)
2) locate your servers FTP address on the control panel homepage:
3) upload the @mod to the main directory of the server's FTP address. I use the FTP client called FileZilla. Fill in the username and password with the information you received in your email.
Your root directory should looks something like this;
Next we need to get the server to run the mod.
1) Navigate to the CommandLine Manager.
2) Click New.
3) Now we need to fill in the list.
-Set up a description with a name based on the mods your using.
Tick the Mod box, in the text field add the folder name of the mod your using e.g. @A3mod;
If your using multiple mods add a semicolon after each mod ( ; ) e.g. @A3mod;@A3mod2;
Tick the mission to select the mission the server will start with, or use the mission cycle located in the config files, (instructions located in the 'Adding and running a mission' Knowlage base article).
Note: Remember that most mods require players who join your server to also have the mods installed, so you might want to mention that in the server title.