What is Group Pay?
Group Pay allows you to accept donations for your services, this is ideal for communities.
With group pay you're given the ability to create a HTML Link or Image for other people to make donations towards your services.
How do I use Group Pay?
Group Pay is easy to setup.
Login to your ViLayer Client Account;
1) Hover over Billing
2) Click Group Pay
3) You will now see the option for HTML, you can embed this on your page, or give your community the direct link to your Group Pay.
Note: Account Code/Links in this image are fake.
1) Account URL - This can link can be given to people if they'd like to donate.
2) HTML Link - This link can be embeded on a website.
3) HTML Embed - This image can be embeded on a website.
At the bottom of the page, you will see the information for donations that have come in.
All Group Pay Payments are applied to your credit balance.
If you have a group pay payment that has not been applied to your credit balance, please feel free to contact support with the PayPal Transaction ID and we'll sort that out for you.
Any additional questions please feel free to contact support.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
To cancel any service do the following.While logged into your client account, go to...
If you pay via a bank transfer Via PayPal they generally take 3-5 business days to clear, your...
To cancel your subscription or recurring payment: Log in to your PayPal account. Click the...
Do I need a PayPal Account to use PayPal as a Payment Gateway?Short Answer: Nope. Simply select...
Login to the client area. Locate the link labeled "Update your details". Under the "My Details"...